Saturday, April 12, 2014

Minicon 49

I'll be attending Minicon 49 for the first time here in about a week. Minicon starts in about a week, or April 18th - 20th. It is a literature based convention with ties to both fantasy and science fiction. I'm very honored to be attending, and I just wanted to thank everyone involved for allowing me to be there. These events really mean a lot to me.

I have attached a schedule for the events I'll be doing there below:

SATURDAY, APRIL 19

Why Fairy Tales are for Adults Again - 10:00-11:00AM - Veranda 7/8 (K)

Reading - 1:00-2:00PM - Veranda 1/2

Signing - 5:00-5:30PM - Ballroom Foyer

The Year in SF - 7:00-8:00PM - Veranda 7/8 (Krushenko's)

If you need more information, please check out the Minicon website: here

Thank you everyone for your support. Please come visit me and support independent authors. I'll be doing a reading, book signing, and everything else. I'll be selling Beware the Ills and promoting The Greenland Diaries my apocalyptic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment