Friday, January 31, 2014

I'll be at Marscon MN

Got my confirmation letter today (plus, they cashed the check I wrote them) for Marscon 2014 here in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Here's hoping the Polar Vortex has abated at least slightly at that point, and people can travel in for the convention safely. The convention spans the second weekend of March 7 - 9 at the Hilton DoubleTree in Bloomington.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON MARSCON

I'll be selling signed and personalized copies of my novel Beware the Ills at the convention. It's the latest edition, coded as Steam and Blood. I'll also be promoting my apocalyptic blog The Greenland Diaries and it's little-brother companion blog A Phantom Forest. I might be creating some bookmarks, stickers, and other chunks of advertising for the convention. I'm currently working on the sequel to Beware the Ills entitled This Living Cage. If I feel comfortable with the first chapter being out there, I might produce some collectible printed copies of the first chapter. Those who have read Beware the Ill will be immediately rewarded by the start of This Living Cage, which will explain a huge portion of the island's back-story. It's not for sure whether I'll be releasing the first chapter, but I would certainly like to reward everyone who read Beware the Ills.

I'll be updating my personal site fairly often as Marscon approaches through February.

One quick note, I'm selling my novel Beware the Ills fairly cheap on the Amazon's Kindle right now. It's only $2.99, so if you don't have a copy yet, and are in the need for a wild and dark ride, check it out.

CLICK HERE FOR THE KINDLE VERSION OF MY BOOK  

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. Thank you everyone for your continued support and words of encouragement. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment