Thursday, January 9, 2014

Greenland Diaries

I wouldn't deem my little blog The Greenland Diaries, a success or anything, but I'm very happy with the direction it has gone. Not only has the story kept evolving to keep me interested as a writer, but the plot has become complex enough for me to truly portray the fear of the narrator in an apocalyptic setting. My own personal feelings of not knowing where the story is going adds to the vagueness the narrator experiences within the blog.

His lack of direction is legit, from the standpoint of my lack of direction.


The Greenland Diaries started as a writing exercise to get me back in shape for my third bout with college. I kept at it, though I did stop completely for at least two months last winter. Now, the blog has surpassed 11,000 views, which I never would've thought as possible. Trying to add more followers is the difficult part, but hopefully the content and quality of the blog will lure people into subscribing. Anyways, I just wanted to talk about the 10,000 threshold, since I never even dreamed I'd get that many views. I really, really, want to thank everyone who has supported me with it. I love to write The Greenland Diaries, and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you're completely mystified by this post on my personal website, here is The Greenland Diaries link below for you to click on and visit. Thank you everyone for your support!

Click it here to be redirected to my apocalyptic nightmare "The Greenland Diaries."

No comments:

Post a Comment