Saturday, October 26, 2013

Post Arcana and Steampunk Approaches

I'm one weekend removed from the dark fantasy convention Arcana, and now I'll be selling my book at the local Steampunk convention here in Minneapolis called '13 Gears: An eclectic Steampunk bazaar.

Click this link for more information.

Arcana was an absolute blast. I loved being there, and being able to participate with so many professional and established artists. Thank you Eric and Dwayne for allowing me to be there. Thank you Roy for all your great advice about being a writer. I'll be back next year.

This weekend, on October 26th, I'll be at a Steampunk event that I posted a link to above. I'm very excited to be there. Thank you Steampunk Minnesota for allowing me to be there.

Now, I'm getting tired, and I don't have much of an update with my current works. I'll be authoring a new blog on October 29th, entitled with "A Phantom Forest." The basic concept of the blog, is that three children wander into a haunted woods on their way home from school. They're imprisoned there by a malevolent force for the next four hundred years. Sounds happy huh?

I'll be working on a novel for Nanorimo this coming month. I've already sorta started on it, but I've decided to do the bulk of it in November so I can be part of the madness. Hopefully, I'll have that novel copy edited by March, and into reader's hands by Marscon.

Thank you everyone for your support, I'll see you next week on my Friday update. I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing, but the way everything goes, it'll be very tricky...

No comments:

Post a Comment