Sunday, October 13, 2013

Arcana & Greenland Diaries

Hello all,

I'm just updating my website a little bit with what I've been working on recently. 

First, I'm going to be at Arcana in Saint Paul Minnesota coming up here on Friday October 18th. I'll be selling the new edition of my novel "Beware the Ills," along with information about my blog "The Greenland Diaries." Click here for more info about it. This will be my first time at Arcana, so I'm really looking forward to being there, and I want to extend a huge thank you to the convention for allowing me the opportunity. Come see me over the weekend of the 18th and we can talk fantasy, apocalypse, science fiction, or even non-fiction. I'd love to talk to you, and I promise we'd have an enlightened conversation about monsters. <Cough, cough, cough, empties the tobacco out of his pipe.>

Second, for everyone who keeps on supporting my apocalyptic narrative blog "The Greenland Diaries," I really appreciate your support. The blog has become very dark and treacherous (not that it wasn't before). The character's getting closer and closer to what is actually happening to our world. Stick with it, and I promise their will be what I like to call: "a plot illumination." I love to write the blog, and I'm debating whether or not to release the blog in book format, but I don't want people to have to pay for a free story. Please follow the blog, and enjoy the narrator, he's under a little stress. The combination of monsters and boredom is hard to stomach, along with sewed up corpses. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then please read the blog. Here's a handy link for you: click za here for za apocalypse.

Third, and final thought, I just wanted to thank everyone who is supporting me with this writing and publication process, and to the small amount of fans who have followed me through the long nights curled over my computer in my parent's basement. It's hard, but you guys make it so worth while. Thank you everyone for supporting me.

Till next time my friends! See you at Arcana.     

No comments:

Post a Comment