Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Materials for Crypticon MN and My First Book Sale Coming Together





Just a little snapshot of all my materials for the upcoming convention in Minnesota called Crypticon, which is an amazing horror convention. My novel "Beware the Ills," is a fantasy/horror tale, so it'll be right at home next to all that fake blood and ghastly makeup. My blog "The Greenland Diaries," has so much horror in it you could argue it's a horror blog. Oh wait, it is. AHAHAHAH. Also, my first book physical book sale is in about 10 hours, so yeah I might start freaking out pretty quick here. Anyways, thank you everyone who has supported me through this process. Thank you so very much. My book's still selling on Kindle for .99 and my blog's free, so check it all out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment