Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Upcoming Readings this September and October

Just a little heads up, I'll be doing my first two readings of "Beware the Ills" at the end of the month at a few different places around Minnesota. I'm very excited and fortunate to be able to read my work aloud, and I'm looking forward to expressing the characters voice as it rattled inside my head as I composed it.

The first venue is - Century College, in the nest, at 1:15pm. I'll be part of the Cracked Walnut reading series, and I'll be doing a question and answer segment as well. I'd be happy to answer any questions about the book, chat about motives, and discuss next years sequel to "Beware the Ills," which will be called "The Phantom Cage." I've just started working on the sequel, which will be volume two in "The Caged Thunder Series." Please come stop by, and I'll be glad to talk to you.

The second venue is - North Hennepin Community College, in the book store, at 1:00pm. I'll be doing my first book signing and more Q & A stuff. I'll be reading even longer from "Beware the Ills," and I will be addressing certain themes about the book and so forth. I'll be there all day afterwards, to help people out with understanding my madness. Please swing by and pick up a copy of "Beware the Ills."

Take a wild trip to the cursed island.

Thank you everyone for your support, and I hope to see you at these events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment