Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Book Sale in the Bag

In honor of my first book sale, and since I've never actually posted the cover to my new novel "Beware the Ills" on my website, here sits the ink and snow cover of my novel. A big thank you to Troy Nellis for organizing the sale, and the Rotary Club of Brooklyn Park Minnesota - for allowing me to interrupt your charitable deeds with tales of war and monsters. It was a great experience, and I'd love to do it again. Anyways, I'm on the short side of week out from my first con Crypticon Minneapolis. I'm very nervous, but am looking forward to the experience, and to meeting so many other great authors, artists, and zombies. If you're attending Crypticon and want to swing by my booth for some free prizes, please do so.

Also, I'll be having a free book promotion Oct 1st and 2nd, in conjunction with my book signing at North Hennepin Community College.

I'm still currently selling my novel for .99 currently on Kindle if you're interested. 
Click here for Beware the Ills on Amazon Kindle 

For the rest of this week, I'll have constant updates about my book, illustrations, and everything else pertinent and fun to share. Thank you everyone for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment