Wednesday, September 4, 2013

IN HONOR OF CRYPTICON

I'm paying dues to the almighty horror convention that is Crypticon Minnesota; therefore, I'll be selling the Kindle version of my horror/thriller/fantasy novel BEWARE THE ILLS for only .99. It's less than a Mcdouble! I want to make the novel's available to all, for as cheap as possible. Crypticon has given me the excellent opportunity to sell my novel at a table, and to showcase the illustrations for my series by the budding artist Chong Vang. The novel is fully revised, updated, and formatted for your enjoyment. I'll be doing my first reading of the novel at Century College here in Minnesota as part of the Cracked Walnut reading series. The reading will take place at 1:15 pm at the Nest in Century College. I'll be selling copies of my book, answering questions, and everything else in-between. Thank you everyone for supporting me with this long and wild endeavor! Find me at Crypticon!

No comments:

Post a Comment