Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome to my Homepage!

Well, this is certainly different. Typically, whenever I open Blogger, I usually dive into some apocalyptic darkness with my running narrative "The Greenland Diaries," or am venting about whatever writing problem ails me on "The Forge." Today though, I'm launching my crude homepage, the final step in my self-promotion, self-selling, and self-being with my writing.

Recently, I took the plunge and self-published my first novel "Beware the Ills," a visceral mixture of horror, fantasy, and action. Currently, I'm selling the Kindle version of this novel for only .99, which falls cheaper than a Mcdouble or Taco with tax included. I'll be selling the book for this price for at least the next few months. I'm interested in reader feedback, and Amazon graciously grants this service. If you enjoy a gripping narrative and bloody character development, "Beware the Ills" will be right up your alley.    

Also, my apocalyptic narrative called the "The Greenland Diaries," will be release next year in book form, though you can read every single entry I've ever made on it here: http://greenlanddiary.blogspot.com This blog has been in existence for about a year, and thank you everyone who has supported me through this arduous process.

Both "Beware the Ills," and "The Greenland Diaries," will be featured at my upcoming table at Crypticon Minneapolis, a horror convention. Also, an illustrator by the name of Chong Vang has been gracious enough to do some illustrations of my characters from the novel. I'll post some of his sketches up soon enough, and you'll be able to see some of my monsters come to life. Anyways, thank you for visiting my site and feel free to contact me via the form below, or you can find me literally everywhere; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and Reddit. Thank you everyone for supporting me, and please check out "Beware the Ills," and my blogs. There are plenty more monsters to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment